- Ideal Gaming Headset for Consoles and PC – Works perfectly with standard 3.5 mm jack devices as PS4, Xbox One S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop etc
- High precision 50mm magnetic neodymium driver, bring you vivid sound field, sound clarity, sound shock feeling, capable of various games.
- Glaring LED lights are designed on the earcups and microphone, highlighting the atmosphere of the game. USB connector, is only for powering the LED lights.
- Line is equipped with a rotary volume controller, one key Mic mute, more convenient to use; Braided wire, durable tensile effectively reduce the external resistance; Velcro cable tie, prevent the line twining.
- What You Get – 1x Latest Version headset Model G2000 [ONLY KINGTOP Available, Exclusive Sales on Europe-Amazon], 1x 3.5mm headset splitter adapter, 1x English User Manual, our fan-favorite 1-YEAR warranty and friendly customer service. Buy with confidence from KINGTOP now!
If you want a multipurpose – wired gaming headset option for console or PC, this is definitely worth for you.
For PS4, Xbox One S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Mobile Phone, Tablet, Newer Laptop
– Please plug the 3.5mm connector straight into your PS4/Xbox One S/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch/phone/tablet/laptop.
Note: If your Xbox One controller not the newer model with a 3.5mm jack, you’ll need a Microsoft Adapter (Not included).
For PC computer
– Please connect this headset with a extra 3.5mm headset splitter adapter (Package included) to your PC computer.
Driver diameter: 50mm
Frequency range: 20-20KHz
Mic dimension: 6.0*5.0mm Mic sensitivity: -38dB+/-3dB
Mic impedance: 2.2kohm
LED working voltage: DC5V+/-5%
Working current: Below 100mA
Headset interface: 3.5mm + USB
Cable length: Approx. 2.2m
Headphone size: Approx. 7.3*4.1*8.1in
Warm Reminder: before you use this headset, please check and make sure the mic is not muted, and your PS4/Xbox settings are correct.
The USB connector is only for the LED light. This headset can be used without connecting the USB cable.
If you want to light up the headset when it works with your controller, you’re going to need a USB extension cable (Not included)
This Latest Version headset Model G2000 with a 3.5mm and a USB connector, only KINGTOP available, other sellers has the one for PC only.