- Glass transparency allows for a clear road view so you are not distracted from the actual road.
- The reflected image is discernible in any visibility (day and night).
- Convinient for driving – easily fixed, antislip and safe, unblock the eyesight.
- Reflective panel is made of special organic material. It can reflect image very clearly while keeping transparency at the same time.
- GPS Navigation HUD Image Reflector can reflect GPS HUD image clearly in front of your eyesight, letting you see navigation clearly without lowering head, bringing safety, convenience and joy for driving.
HUD, namely head up display, is a method to display GPS navigation image on a reflector in front of your head so that you can see it without lowering head while driving.
Almost all navigation apps have HUD mode. When entering HUD mode, map navigation image will be changed into bright arrow directing navigation image, which is very cool and clearer to see when projected to reflector in front of you. Note: reflecting button shall be clicked to ensure correct arrow direction.
HUD mobile navigation bracket exploits the hardened organic glass to prevent scratch and project navigation information onto the panel based on optical reflection theorem.
When placed on the centre console, drivers don’t need to bow to see because it will not block sight.
Thus drivers could pay more attention to the road conditions nearby. In the meanwhile, the design avoids the drivers observing the distant road conditions, which makes the navigation information more visualised and thereby improves the driving safety.