- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America’s Cutting-Edge USB charging brand.
- Fast Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fast possible charge up to 4.8 amps or 2.4 amps per port.(Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 not supported. For QC 2.0 charging, please see Anker’s 24W PowerDrive+ 1).
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices. 12 / 24 volt input voltage.
- Compact Design: One of the industry’s smallest ever USB car chargers, featuring two USB ports and an LED light for after dark.
- What You Get: The Anker PowerDrive 2 (24W 2-port USB car charger), welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
AMERICA’S CUTTING-EDGE USB CHARGING BRAND
– Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
– 10 million+ happy users and counting
Anker PowerDrive 2
24W 2-port USB car charger for phones, tablets & more
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fast possible charge, whatever device you have.(Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 not supported. For QC 2.0 charging, please see Anker’s 24W PowerDrive+ 1).
Ultra High Power
Two ports pump out 24 watts of power. That’s enough to charge two iPads simultaneously!
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
The PowerDrive 2 is one of the slimmest, sleekest car chargers on the market.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFI).
• Compatible with the new 12″MacBook (5 hour recharge time), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, Nexus 5 X, Nexus 6 P, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
If a port isn’t working properly, your device may have triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five minutes and retry.
Lowest Price: £6.99
Buy from Amazon