- Big Keypad for easy dialing, Big Font for easy viewing and Big Volume for easy hearing
- Built In Extras： Store Up to 200 Phonebook Entries, Loud Speaker, M1 and M2 Direct dial, Speed dials, a built in torch, FM radio, alarm Clock , Bluetooth，SOS button ,Calculator,camera
- Long battery life：standby time of approximately 240 hours / 180 minutes of talk time
- Support 5 Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian
- Please note this phone will not work on the Three network as it is not 3G
This is sim free and compatible with any network worldwide that uses the Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 GSM frequencies. (apart from 3G only networks)
Large Keypad and Easy Menu：
The SF213 has a large keypad for easier typing and user friendly menu which has clear icons which makes it simple to use for anyone.
Dock Charger ：
The ueFone SF213 comes with a charging dock which makes it really easy to charge your phone, simply place the phone into the dock and avoid fiddly wires.
The little button on the back of the phone can be a life saver, simply press and hold down the SOS button and the phone will sound a loud siren to alert others nearby that there is an emergency. The phone will then begin to send an emergency text message (eg “I need help please call me”) to five stored numbers of family, friends doctors etc. After text messages are sent it will then start to call the numbers one by one till someone picks up.
Long battery life：
The 3.7V 800mAh battery gives a long standby time of approximately 240 hours / 180 minutes of talk time, for your convenience.
SMS, torch, radio, speed dial and more：
This senior mobile phone also features SMS text messaging, phone book with fast dial numbers, a built in torch, FM radio, alarm. Plus, there’s a Micro SD card slot for storing audio and a standard SIM card slot.