- Universal Size – Fits devices up to 6 inch diagonal with extra space for credit card, ID, cash, coins. Easy access for beach, swimming, fishing, sailing, kayaking, snorkeling and water park activities.
- Dual Function – Exquisite design with a detachable lanyard for hanging around neck freely and an adjustable armband for attaching to arm firmly.
- Full Protection – Lightweight Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) casing with dual swivel lock and sealable closure clips safeguard your device against water, snow, dust and dirt.
- Screen-touch Sensibility – Transparent and ultra thin windows on both sides allow full touch screen functionality on photography, videography or checking emails at ease. Home button CAN NOT be pushed while your iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus is inside.
- IPX8 Certified – Superior water-resistant protection up to 98 feet (30 meters), offers waterproof / snowproof / dirtproof protection for your device while maintaining full touch screen functionality.
Never again have to worry about water damages of your precious smartphone on your swimming, diving, drifting, surfing, mountaineering and fishing trips, the MoKo waterproof, snowproof, dirtproof case is an ideal solution to keep your phone safe and dry. This case has a clear front and back so you can use all the touch screen functions including all camera functions while the device is sealed inside. (Home button CAN NOT be pushed while your iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus is inside)
Apple iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / SE / 6s Plus / 6 Plus / 6s / 6, 5S, 4, 4S, 3G, 3GS, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, S8, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 edge, S5, S4, S4 Active, S4 Mini, S3, S3 Mini, S2, Note 4 / iPod Touch 3, 4, 5 / HTC ONE X, ONE S Z520E, ONE M9, Windows Phone 8 (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon) / Motorola DROID RAZR / LG G2 / G3 / Droid Turbo, Nexus 4 / Nexus 6, P760 / Nokia Lumia 920, 820 / Sony Z1 Z2 Z3, LG G Flex 2 and Other Smartphones up to 6 inch.
This case does not protect the devices from extreme ambient temperatures. Please keep your devices within acceptable operating temperatures recommended by the manufacturers. If the touch screen isn’t responding in the case when submerged, the volume keys may be used as the camera shutter button (by default on iPhones and may need setup on certain Android phones)